you chose CZ - your Enneagram type is ONE.
"I do everything the right way"
Perfectionists are realistic, conscientious, and principled. They strive
to live up to their high ideals.
How to Get Along with Me
- Take your share of the responsibility so I don't end up with all the
- Acknowledge my achievements.
- I'm hard on myself. Reassure me that I'm fine the way I am.
- Tell me that you value my advice.
- Be fair and considerate, as I am.
- Apologize if you have been unthoughtful. It will help me to forgive.
- Gently encourage me to lighten up and to laugh at myself when I get
uptight, but hear my worries first.
What I Like About Being a One
- being self-disciplined and able to accomplish a great deal
- working hard to make the world a better place
- having high standards and ethics; not compromising myself
- being reasonable, responsible, and dedicated in everything I do
- being able to put facts together, coming to good understandings, and
figuring out wise solutions
- being the best I can be and bringing out the best in other people
What's Hard About Being a One
- being disappointed with myself or others when my expectations are not
- feeling burdened by too much responsibility
- thinking that what I do is never good enough
- not being appreciated for what I do for people
- being upset because others aren't trying as hard as I am
- obsessing about what I did or what I should do
- being tense, anxious, and taking things too seriously
Ones as Children Often
- criticize themselves in anticipation of criticism from others
- refrain from doing things that they think might not come out perfect
- focus on living up to the expectations of their parents and teachers
- are very responsible; may assume the role of parent
- hold back negative emotions ("good children aren't angry")
Ones as Parents
- teach their children responsibility and strong moral values
- are consistent and fair
- discipline firmly
Renee Baron & Elizabeth Wagele
The Enneagram Made Easy
Discover the 9 Types of People
HarperSanFrancisco, 1994, 161 pages
You liked the test? so please RATE it...
but remember! it had only two questions!!! ;-)
You are not completely happy with the result?!
You chose CZ
Would you rather have chosen:
AZ (THREE) BZ (FIVE) CX (TWO) CY (SIX)
My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
Link: The Quick and Painless ENNEAGRAM Test written by felk on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test
Odd Little EnneagramTest
Okay, maybe not a fluke. Second story in a week! This follows The Path, set during the end of Captain America: Civil War. Breaking Up Is Hard To Do…
Nin and I went to see Iron Man III for the 5th time last night up in Springdale at the faux IMAX. Yay!! It'll probably be the last time we see it in…
I finally finished the final part of Equivocal Coalescence! Unplanned, along thee way, I created two young SHIELD agents who really need to show up…