Pillaged this from amonitrate, though I'm really not a very shippy fan. In fact, most of the time I prefer ZERO ship in my shows. But I figured I'd give this a whirl.
The Shippers Meme
Six Ships I Like:
2. Mac/A.J Chegwidden (JAG)
3. Scully/Skinner (XF)
4. Derek/Addison (Grey's)
5. Dan/Connie (Holby)
6. Mal/Inara (Firefly)
Three Ships I've Abandoned:
7. Derek/Meredith (Grey's)
8. Nick/Janette (FK)
Three Ships I've Never Liked
11. Mulder/Scully (XF)
12. Jack/Sam (SG1)
Two Ships That Have Piqued My Interest:
13. John/Teyla (Atlantis)
14. Addison/Callie (Grey's)
1. Why do you dislike #11 so much?
Because it took two partners, best friends, and made it seem like that wasn't good enough. They had to have sex for their relationship to have meaning. Plus, Scully should have so been with Skinner, so it messed with my preferred ship in the fandom [g]
2. Who is someone you know that ships #13?
I'm not involved in Atlantis fandom, so I have no idea.
3. What would be your ideal scenario for couple #3?
Living happily ever after. I don't ask for much.
4. Which is your favorite episode for #1?
Forgive Us Our Trespasses.
5. How long have you been following couple #6?
Since the show first aired. Though follow is a little strong. When I watch the show, I think they belong together, but that's about the extent of it.
6. What's the story with #8? What made you stop liking them/caring?
Well, I was never a Nick/Nat fan, and figured if Nick should be with anyone, it should be Janette, but the more I though about it, the more I felt Nick didn't deserve Janette, especially when he didn't even realize she'd left town for weeks at the beginning of S3.
7. Which ship do you prefer - #2 or #4?
Oh, probably #4
8. You have the power to make one ship non-existent. Choose from #10 or #12.
#10 without a question. Because then there might actually be a huge selection of HL fic to choose from that I'd want to read [g] It's all about me, you know!
9. What interests you about #14?
They got really close this last season, and they both have been treated like dirt by those that supposedly love them. I think they'd be good for each other.
10. When did you stop liking #7?
After Addison showed up, and was presented as something other than a home wrecking bitch. Addison and Derek have real chemistry that just made what was between Meredith and Derek seem pale and washed out by comparison.
11. Did your waning interest in #9 kill your interest in the show?
I don't have a #9, but I'll say no for both 7, and 8. None of the ships are a big enough deal to me that it would influence whether I watched or not.
12. What's a song that reminds you of #5
Nothing I can think of off hand.
13. Which of these ships do you love the most?
Hmmm... I suppose Methos/Amanda, being that it's Methos [g] It's always about Methos, you know.
14. Which do you dislike the most?
I think 10 & 11 vie for first place.
15. If you could have any of these two pairings double date, who would it be? (even better if they're from different shows)
How about Methos/Amanda & Dan/Connie [snicker]
16. Have #2 kissed yet? Elaborate if you'd like.
They almost kissed in the staff kitchen in one episode! So near yet so far! Damnit!
17. Did #4 have a happy ending? If the show hasn't ended yet, do you think a happy ending is likely?
I think there's potential there. But the show is called 'Grey's Anatomy' and the star will get the guy whether she deserves him or not. [pouts]
18. What would make you start shipping #14?
Good fic, I suppose.
19. If only one could happen, which would you prefer - #2 or #6?
20. You have the power to decide the fate of #10. What happens to them?
Methos and Amanda ditch Duncan and buy an island in the South Pacific where they spend many happy decades rubbing coconut oil into each others bodies, amongst other things. If only!