1. Leave me a comment saying anything random--like your favorite kind of sandwich or something you remember from long ago or something you bet I didn't know. Something random. Whatever you like.
2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
5. It will go on and on and on and that is what makes it a meme!
1.When you were a kid, did you watch Saturday morning television? What were your favorite shows/cartoons?
Old fashioned Looney Tunes, though there was a live action Sat. morning show called 'Space Academy' that I liked, along with 'Land of the Lost'.
2.What's your favorite snack food?
3.What job would you never, ever want to have?
4.If you suddenly become uber rich, like say, $50 million dollars rich, what's the first thing you would buy?
5.What one historical event would you like to go back in time and be present at?
This is a hard one! So many things to choose... Well, being at the signing of the Declaration of Arbroath would be cool, or the speech Elizabeth I gave to her troops before the Spanish Armada. But how about attending an actual Glenn Miller concert during WWII? I'll go with that, I think. Not really a historical event, but something I'd do if I had a TARDIS :)